Sunday, March 13, 2011

Long time no post.

Hi everyone, I thought I would check in and let everyone know that I did not fall off the face of the earth.  I am here and crafting away, but unfortunately the project I am working on is a rather involved project.  I will be posting it later this week as I am going to be a guest designer on the Bug Bytes.  I did want to share with you today a couple of cards made with my Imagine.  I used Nursery Tails to embellish the cards.  They would be perfect for someone with a new baby, and they are super easy to make.  For the first card I took some of the animal elements off of the cuts and flood filed them with one of the patterns.  I cut them out and layered them on a card.


For the next card, I used the cartridge hand book and created the card that was shown in the handbook.  Like I said super easy and fast.



Thanks for stopping by today.  And hopefully once I get this rather involved project done, I can post more frequently.

Beth.

1 comment:

Debbie Goforth said...

I am so going to have to get this cartridge for my imagine! It is soo cute!