Sunday, February 27, 2011

Welcome Baby!

I wanted to share with you a banner I made for the Cricut Circle blog Monthly Challange for February.  The theme is Banners and I wanted to use my Imagine to make the project.  I also wanted to use Nursery Tails.  I don't know of anyone that is expecting in the family, but this is what I came up with. 

Carts, Nursery tails, Country Carnival. 

All Papers were either printed or cut with my Imagine.

I started by caching 3 patterns off of Nursery tails that I wanted to use on Country Carnival to print the letters.  I put in Country Carnival and Spelled Welcome Baby at 3" substituting the Nursery Tails Pattern for the original Courtry Carnvival pattern.  I also cut at 3.25" the same letters but I got rid of the pattern all together so the Imagine would cut only and not print.


For the rosettes, I printed 1 12x12 in blue, cut 4 pieces 3x12, scored at .5" glued 2 together so I ended up with 2 3x12 long strips scored.  Glued the ends together and pressed into rosettes.  I stickled the edges with silver stickles.



For the rosettes below, I cut 2 of the pink scallops from Nursery Tails deleting all of the other images that came with the scallops.  I cut the lamb by itself and printed more paper for the scored rosettes




I finally think I like my imagine, once in awhile it does nutty things, but for the most part, it does what it's supposed to.

Beth

4 comments:

Scraps and Stitches MadeByAnne said...

What a sweet Banner!

Got2BCrafting said...

This banner turned out beautifully! Good luck in the challenge!! :)
Lori
http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This banner is just adorable. This is something you will need to wrap up and put in the baby book for the little one to cherish. TFS

IRW Dana said...

Wonderful banner. So glad I found your blog from the Circle forum. papermemories4u@yahoo.com