Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Banner for The World Launch on the New E2 on HSN


Hi everyone, I entered this banner in the Provocraft contest for the launch of the E2 on HSN next Monday.  If it is picked, it maybe shown during Jinger Adam's segment on HSN. I used the following carts:

Lori's Garden for the Imagine
CTMH Art Philosophy
French Manor
and a few more that I can't remember.

I printed some papers from the imagine for my background that I cut the banners from. I cut 2 6x8 banners using CTMHAP cart, one for the front and one for the back.  I then resized the cut to make it smaller and from fabric I got from SU(the blue floral fabric), I cut another banner on my Imagine.  I made 6 sets of these.  I used Heat and Bond ultra on the back of the fabric before I cut it.  I then ironed the fabric to the larger banner.  I took ribbon that I got from SU(I love, love, love this ribbon) and I took the back banner, ribbon, and front banner with the fabric attached and sewed it all together using silver metallic thread.  I also cut with the same fabric a scallop circle the one of the letters is attached to.  I used the same scallop circle cut for the rest of the circles behind the letters.  Some of the papers I printed with my imagine and some were from the Blossom stack from DCWV.

I used my Lori's garden cart and my imagine for most of the elements, except for the dress form.  I cut that from French Manor cart.  I glittered all of the elements and inked the edges of some of them.  I really like how this turned out, and I hope PC will too.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.  Beth!


















12 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beth this has to be picked it is amazing, gorgeous, wonderful, stunning and absolutely fabulous! I love it. Look at the detail and the colors and all the sparkle. Love it! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

You have to be picked...your banner is absolutely beautiful...you have inspired me to do a banner with our name on it...so into the "to do" bin is a print out of your banner for inspiraton....thanks so much for sharing and I certainly hope you win!!!!

Freda
threadluvr@yahoo.com

Ohhh Snap said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!!

Karen said...

Beautiful, just so beautiful. Some of my favourite carts and colours too

Karen xx

RockinRenee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RockinRenee said...

I created a shabby chic banner as well, but I have to admit...I like yours better! I love the colors, prints, the glitz! You stated that you cut the cloth on the imagine? And is the background banner paper or cloth? I do predict that you will be one of the the lucky 5! Thank you for the inspiration!

cdm317 said...

I know I mentioned it on the boards, but this is so elegant and stunning! Good luck in the contest. I have an award for you at my blog.
Colleen (gonescrappin)
scrappycol.blogspot

Kate said...

This is absolutely stunning! Thanks for leaving the link on FB. It's such a treat to see more photos and get more details. This truly is amazing! Congratulations on your win!! You must be so excited!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Absolutely stunning. It is no wonder that they chose yours! Big congrats!

Gramjak said...

I knew it would be a winner!! I'm so proud of you!!! Congratulatuions!!!!

S Glup said...

Congrats...I'm so happy you won...well deserved;0) Please share which cart you used for the font...I LOVE it...Thanks for sharing all your amazing work....love your blog
}}}HUGS{{{.
Sheri G

Beth said...

Thanks everyone for you wonderful comments. I really appreciate them, Sheri G, I used the font from cricut alphabet cartridge.