Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #4 Boo Challenge


This is my project for the circle blog, Boo Challenge.  It is a gift bag with a window cut into it with Plastic film over it.  Peeking out from behind the window are 2 very scary ghosties.  I cut the bag from TBBM, the grass from the Easter mini, the bats, ghosties, window and very scarey pumpkin from Oct 31st.  I glittered the grass by running it thru my Xyron. 

The handle above is the skull and bones border welded with my Gypsy and attached as a handle. I like how this turned out. Hope you will too.

Beth

3 comments:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh so wonderful!!! Love those little ghosts peeking out!
Melissa

SweetSassyDiva said...

really great!!!! TFS!!
http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

LorraineB said...

What a perfect gift bag! I love everything you did, especially the ghost in the window. The handle is super unique. Great job.
LorraineB