Thursday, March 22, 2012

Just checking in.

Hi everybody, I am just checking in.  It has been a very hectic week and no creating has been getting done at all.  We started to put up our fence last weekend so we can start using the horse barn we built last summer.  I can't bring the horses home until the fence is in.  Also, my mom had a stroke 17 years ago when she was 60 and needs full time care.  My dad has been taking care of her, but he had surgery this week and has been in the hospital, so I have been helping to coordinate her care and helping out a little in the evening after I get home from work. Between this, and visiting my dad, my daughters dog club, hay being delivered, farrier coming, homework, dinner, etc., nothing has been getting done in my craft room.  I miss it already.  I did order 3 new cricut carts.  Spring Cottage, Paper dolls Teen scene, and Art Deco.  I got them today, and even had a chance to open them and log the rewards points.  Can't wait to use them., they look AWESOME.

Tomorrow night my Daughter wants to go see the Hunger Games, so after clean a couple of stalls, get mom in bed, I am going to try and take her to a movie. 

Hopefully by Sat. sometime, I can get back in my craft room.  I have a project I want to try.

Until next time, Beth.

1 comment:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

It is hard when so many things are going in your life... but family does come first. I hope all goes well for you parents and that your dad is on a fast track to recovery. We will be here when you get back. TFS