Monday, March 26, 2012

Birthday card using Florals Embellished and Floral Emporium

Hi eveyone I wanted to share with you what I thought was going to be a quick card.  I used Florals Embellished and the Imagine Cart Floral Emporium.  I started this Sunday am, but completely didn't know how to finish it until tonight. 

I started with plain white paper and selected my images from Florals Embellished sized to 3.5".  I then flood filled all the layers using Floral Emporium.  I cut using my Cricut Imagine.

Here are the images after they are printed and then cut.

I pop dotted all the layers together, printed one of the papers from Floral Emporium and used as an accent background paper.  The blue card paper is just cardstock I had in my stash.  It's a 5x7 card.
I used a label stamp set I had from Stampin up and punched the label after I stamped it with a label punch from stampin up.

Here is the finished card.

Beth.

1 comment:

Cricut Couple said...

This is GORGEOUS! I really need to get that floral emporium cartridge. What beautiful colors! I love the way you blended the two carts together. So pretty!