Sunday, February 12, 2012

I have come to the conclusion, I am a lousy Photographer!



This is a card I made for the Weekly Cricut Circle Challenge on the Circle Blog,  I used Elegant Edges, Victorian Romance, Carousel, and A Child's Year..  Elegant Edges was used for the back ground scallop with the hearts, Victorian Romance for the pink scalloped heart, which I stretched using my Gypsy, Carousel was used for the banner.  and A Child's Year was used for the heart with the rose in the middle.

I just discovered this heart cut, earlier in the week when I was working on "the really big project that I don't have finished yet".  I really like this cut and will use it more often. 

The "really big project that I don't have finished yet" has a valentines theme, so I'd better get busy on it.

And as to the comment in the titled, this card turned out pretty, but due to my LOUSY skills as a photographer, you can't tell it by the pics. the colors are all muddled together.

Anyway, I better get back to work on that project......     you know the one. 

1 comment:

mamawcindy said...

Your Card is so Pretty! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com