Friday, October 14, 2011

Final Project for the Blogiversary Challenge


This is my last post for the projects for the blogiversary challenge going on on the Cricut Circle Blog.  The challenge is monochromatic.  I used Bags Tags and Boxes, CTMHAP and a cricut cake cart for the snowflakes.  The bag is cut to 6.5 tall, which takes up a whole 12x12 mat wide.  I stamped the reindeer on CS and cut him out.  Everything is pop dotted to the bag.

Thanks for riding along with me this week during the Cricut Circle Blogiversary, I had fun.

Beth

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow this is GORGEOUS! Love the colors and all the dimension of this bag! You put in a lot of work in this and it shows. BEAUTIFUL!

Cricut Couple said...

Gorgeous! Just love it and the colors are fantastic!

papillon digital design said...

gorgeous! Looks so so elegant!