Saturday, May 14, 2011

Me and my messy Craft Room!


On the Circle Blog this week is a contest with lots of cool prizes.  All you have to do is post a pic of yourself in your craftroom.  It's a random drawing so I have a 1 in about 210 chance of winning something.  Here I am in my very messy Craft Room.  Unfortunately no matter how many times I clean it up, after one project it looks a mess again.  I have come to the conclusion that I have too much STUFF, and I keep buying more.  Do not ever turn me loose in a Scrapbook store, or a Plant Nursery.  I just can't seem to help myself, once I see all the colors and possibilities, it's all downhill from there.  I really need to sit down and develop an organizational strategy.  I have ever come up with one that works for me, I will let you know:)

Wish me luck!

Beth

4 comments:

Flair Girl said...

Hey Circle Sister!

I'm your newest follower and I hope you'll come be mine!

Creative blessings,
Brynn
www.flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

Great room and you're not MESSY, you're CREATIVE!

Susan said...

LOL, great picture! Your room looks fun and that's what matters! A clean room is for when company comes over, not for crafters!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I always make a mess when I craft too. I have to I think it is a crafting rule! teehee
TFS