Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Going to try and Go to the Michigan Mega Meet this Weekend.

The Great Lakes Mega meet is the weekend in Novi Michigan.  My daughter and I are going to try and go up on Saturday.  It's about a 3 hour drive from here.  Maybe I can get some inspiration, because right now I am having a crafting block.  I can't make it to the Cricut Circle meet up tomorrow night, I am very sad about that, and I won't get off work in time to go to the Circle Crop Friday night.  I am still hoping to run into some of my Circle Sisters at the Mega Meet.  So hopefully I will see some of you there.  Also, my BD is next week and combined with Mother's Day, I talked my Wonderful husband into buying me the new Expression 2 from the HSN launch on April 26.  It came last Friday and is sitting here unopened until my Birthday.  He says I have to wait, but then he recanted and said I could open it anytime, but my daughter still says I have to wait.  So there it sits.  As soon as I open, I will post pics of my new toy.  Like I said, I need inspiration.  I have 3 projects started that I really need to finish including my "totally useless project, that was really fun to make".  As soon as I get my crafting mojo back.  I will finish and post.  Thanks for hanging around,  Beth.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You have been chosen to receive a blog award. You will need to tell 8 things about yourself in a post and choose 15 other deserving bloggers.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I sure hope you have lots of fun! TFS