Hi everyone, today I am a guest designer on The Bug Bytes. This is my first time posting on the Bug Bytes, and to say the least I am very excited. A big shout out to Pam for allowing my to design for her blog. Thanks Pam, sorry I missed posting the first time. My project for today is another purse made entirely from George and my Gypsy. I am going to warn everyone this is pic heavy.
I started by creating the file in my Gypsy.
Then I chose 3 different colors of card stock, one for the purse, 1 for the out side of purse, and 1 for the handles.
I cut out all images.
This piece was cut as one and then I cut it in two pieces and attached one to each side of the purse.
I also cut the handles and attached, see pic above.
Then I scored the purse.
The side pieces were cut from the cricut and then cut in two pieces.
These were scored also.
I glued the sides to the bottom.
Before I glued the sides to the purse, I took ribbon and pleated it. I made enough pleated ribbon for across the front of the purse, and the purse straps.
Sew it across the front of the purse
I glued the sides to the front and back of the purse.
I attached the straps to the handles using hot glue and then attached buttons.
I cut 3 flower sets from the cricut but only used 2 gluing them to the front of the purse.
Here is the completed Purse again.
Thanks for sharing this project with me. I have the gypsy file available under Cut file tab.
Once again thanks Pam,