Thursday, September 16, 2010

Album/Layout I did for a contest on the Circle board.

As many of you know I am a member of the Cricut Circle.  This is an album I did for one of their contests.  Hope you like it.  All cuts are from the cricut.  I love fall and this contest gave me a chance to finally scrap all of those fall pics I had laying around.  Most of them are taken from a window in my house.



In addn to my cricut, I used ribbon, ink, and paper flowers.  I covered all of the pages in fall print cardstock including the front and back of the album.  The album was a light color, so I inked it to match the cardstock.
I want to thank everyone for visiting my blog, and if you like something, please leave a comment.

Thanks, Beth.

6 comments:

Ohhh Snap said...

It's gorgeous!! Reallllly gorgeous!

And, enquiring minds need to know lol, was that you listed amongst the French Manor winners? :D

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This album is gorgeous. I love fall and the colors that surround us at that time of year. This is just beautiful. TFS

Anonymous said...

I love the fall colors too. Your album will allow you to enjoy them whenever...great idea! TFS!

Carol

Barb Craft said...

Wowzers!! This album is sooooo amazing!! The papers and embellishments are gorgeous and perfect for your fall theme!! Love it!!
barb :)

SweetSassyDiva said...

That's really great! TFS!

http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

This is so beautiful. I love all the papers and the 'feel' of the project!
Nadia