Thursday, March 21, 2013

Graphic 45 Design Team 2013

Hi Everyone, I wanted to share with you my projects for the Graphic 45 2013 Design Team.  I have been working on these for about 3 weeks.  This is rather a long post, but I hope you enjoy them.

The first one is a Victorian Cottage I made using A Secret Garden, and the Little Darlings Collection.  You can see both of those papers by clicking here, and here.  I had a lot of fun creating this, I love the little flowers in the window box and around the trellis.





 
 
This 2nd Project was made using Communique, it's a Ladies Riding Top Hat.  I clear embossed the black paper I used to create the actual hat.  It has netting on the front, and a bow on the back.  A black feather finishes the look.




 
 
This next project was a simple card I made using a Proper Gentleman and my Cricut.
 
 
Here is another Card made with On the Boardwalk Collection, next to Le Cirque, it's my favorite collection.
I had fun creating the inside.







 
This next project was also made from A Proper Gentlemen.






 
 
This project is made from various papers, including A Secret Garden, and Little Darlings I believe.





 
 
The final project is my family's favorite. I made it from Le Cirque, it is a music box.  You will need to watch the video at the end to get the full effect.
 


 

 
 
I hope you have enjoyed this post, until next time,
 
Beth

2 comments:

Michelle Nun said...

Incredible projects Beth!!!!!!Difficult to choose a favorite as they are each stunning and so detailed! Love your attention to detail and the outside the box thinking about the music box. Have a fantastic day!

cdm317 said...

Your projects are amazing and the creativity is impressive.