Then using Victorian Romance Cartridge, I cut the heart and it's layer at approx 3 3/8". I added that to the flap. I also cut Be Mine from the Martha Stewart Seasonal cake and added to the top of the heart.
For the other 5 envelopes, I sealed the flap, and then cut a small strip off of one side. This creates a pocket on the other 5 envelopes. I then cut 11 remaining pieces of cardstock, 4 x 5.5" and attached them to the back of the first envelope, and the front and back of the remaining 5 envelopes.
On each page I pop dotted the K&Co. die cuts. For 3 of the pockets, I cut from Sophie cart 2 doilies at 5.10" tall, and from Mother's Day 2010, I cut another doily at 5.10" tall. I then hid contours on all the doilies except for the main cut around the outside, so I would have something to adhere the doilies to, to make them more stable.
Here is the finished album. When all the pages were done, I bound it using a Bind It All, and added ribbon to the cover.
It's pretty simple, I left it that way because I am not sure what pics I want to use on the opposite pages.
Until next time, and thanks Pam for having me as a guest designer on The Bug Bytes.