Thursday, January 6, 2011

Weekly Circle Blog Challenge



Hi everyone, I made this for the Weekly Circle Blog Challenge.  It came together very quick, and I needed to get it posted for the challenge tonight.  Sorry the pics are so dark, It was late and I couldn't find my picture light.  It does use the milk carton Gypsy file that you can get under my cut file tab above.

Here are the rules of the challenge:

Weekly Challenge #14: Getting In Shape!



According to polls, “getting in shape” is among the Top Ten Resolutions people make each New Year’s Eve. Let’s do it! Let’s start the New Year off right by getting in shape . . . a shape other than a rectangle. We challenge you to create a project in a shape other than a square or rectangle. Your project must also include a number somewhere and bling of some kind (to go along with this week’s theme of “Blinging in the New Year”!
Project must be newly created for this challenge and must include atleast 2 different cuts from any Cricut cartridge to qualify.

The numbers are one the tissue paper that I stamped with a ruler stamp on the front door in case you can't see them.


Beth

No comments: