Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I have to share my new Toy.

I ordered this off of Walmart.com after Black Friday.  If I would have been smart, I would have just got one on Black Friday, but I waited so I ended up paying slightly more then the Black Friday price.

It is so awesome.  I just love how the bright green makes everything around so cheery.  Even the buttons light up bright green.



 I gave my old expression to my daughter to play with.  It is 3 years old, but seems to have plenty of life left.  I already cut some things on it including grunge board.  I am in love with this stuff.  I just tried it today for the first time. 

These are the houses from Winter Woodland cart.  I sized them to less then 1 3/4" tall and welded them together with my Gypsy.  I did multi cut 2x and they came out perfect.  Even for such intricate cuts.  I can't wait to try the grunge board again.


I am working on some Tim Holtz Christmas tags that I will post as soon as I get them done.  If you get a chance check out his blog on the Christmas tag series.  They are amazing, as usual.

3 comments:

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

Awesome! I went to my Walmart on Black Friday and they were already sold out. I got there at 5:20 a.m. I am so glad you are happy with your new toy!

Cheryl Boglioli said...

Oh, I want the green one so bad, but I can't get it right now. Maybe Santa will bring it to me. Love that you cut those houses with your Cricut. I've been cutting grungeboard, but haven't attempted something so small. Now I will b/c I don't have that TH die and haven't made that tag yet either. I'm making tags all weekend and getting caught up on them. Have fun with your new toy/baby.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

That is awesome! I would love to get another but am going to let mine wear out first! ENJOY