Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Christmas Eve Everyone.

For the last several days I have been wistfully looking at my craft room.  I purchased some Tim Holtz product a week ago, and have not had a chance to use it yet.  With the Holidays and all, we have been pretty busy here.  So maybe after things settle down a bit, I can get back to creating.  I still want to finish my 12 days of Christmas tags from his series.  It's quiet in our house tonight, I am getting ready to settle down and watch A Christmas Story with my family, something we do every Christmas Eve.  For the last 2 days I have been baking.  Every year for the past 19 years, I bake cookies for our neighbors.  8 trays of cookies go out.  I took some pictures this year to share.  I make my favorites, Sugar, Gingerbread, and Date pinwheels, and then I always do something different that I have never tried before.  This year it was Wilton's chocolates with a creme center.  Here are the trays finished.

I want to wish all of you a Very Merry Chirstmas, and A Happy New Year.  I hope you get everything you wish for Christmas.

Beth.

No comments: