Sunday, October 17, 2010

I just Love Snowmen!


Hi Everyone, I started my Christmas Cards Early this year.  I was browsing thru this year's issue of Holiday Cards from Paper Crafts Magazine and was inspired to make these cards.  The snowmen were cut from George and my Gypsy.  I think they turned out darling.  As soon as I figure out how to make stamps with my Teresa Collins stamp maker, I am going to make a sentiment for the inside the says Rolling in to Wish you a Merry Christmas.


The pink cards were just cut using my paper cutter, Bazzill Cardstock, Clear stamp, tacky tape, assorted seed beads and glitter, blue stamp pad from the $ bin at Micheals, Creamy Caramel stampin up stamping spots, and a sentiment from one of my Stampin up stamps.  Oh I also punched snowflakes from a MS punch, ran them through my xyron and then flocked them in white.  They feel just like real snow flakes.

Hope you like them.

Beth.

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

I love the snowman cards they are just too cute!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards - adore the Snowman cards!!! Would you be offended if i stole that idea?

Beth said...

Not at all. I got it out of a magazine. thanks for the comment!