Sunday, July 11, 2010

Card created using the New French Manor Cricut Cartridge

I created this card using the the new Cricut Cartridge French Manor.  Unfortunately it is only available to Cricut Circle members.  You could use any images that you have available on any of your cartridges.

I started with a 6x12 piece of cardstock that I scored at 3" and 9".
I folded both 3" sections toward the center.  The card should now measure 6x6 when the flaps are closed.

I cut 2, 2.75"x5.75" pieces of coordinating cardstock and attached to the front of both flaps, as seen here under the scallop cut.


I then cut a scallop oval from French Manor at 5.75" and attached to the left side of the card only, centering it so when the card is closed it appears to be in the middle of the card.  I cut a second scallop oval from French Manor at 5.5" and layered over the first scallop oval attaching is with pop dots.

I cut the bird from the cartridge two times at 5".

I then layered the bird over the scallop oval one layer, then putting an addnl bird over that attaching with pop dots.



I cut 2 twig borders from the cart and attached to either side of the card, and I also add crumpled flowers that I cut from several layers of the flower scallop available on the cart, sprayed with homemade glimmer mist and attached with brads and glue. 

and Finally, I stamped sentiment on the inside of card.

Completed card.


Until next time,  Beth.

2 comments:

SweetSassyDiva said...

As I said on the MB, this is beautiful! TFS!

http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

Stacy said...

What a beautiful card.
Thanks for sharing
Stacy